Watch the video clips below to see the Maxi-Net in action!
Maxi-Nets are approved by the United States Tennis Association for QuickStart & 10 and Under Tennis in the United States.
For badminton lovers, these badminton nets are perfect for home, school, and club use!
The Maxi-Net portable net system features:
- Sets up and breaks down in 2 minutes.
- No tools needed.
- No bases to fill with sand or water.
- No bungee connections that can break.
- Bases are weighted to stand up in the wind.
- Safer to use as base legs protrude much less than other brands. Some brands that use bungees often break down within a year.
- The only QuickStart net that adjusts in height from 30" - 52" for a variety of activities and lead-up games; for tennis, badminton, and beginner volleyball (with foam or beach balls).
- Adjustable height nets help beginners learn to hit with arc and spin.
- Detailed instructions make assembly straightforward.
- Maxi-Nets are 18 feet long and come in a durable zipper carry case.
Replacement Nets available. See related products below.
Please see Maxi-Net Features Chart above for further comparison to other nets.