Watch the video clips by clicking the video tab to see the Maxi-Net in action!
Maxi-Nets are approved by the United States Tennis Association for QuickStart & 10 and Under Tennis in the United States.
For badminton lovers, these badminton nets are perfect for home, school, and club use!
The Maxi-Net portable net system features:
- Sets up and breaks down in 2 minutes.
- No tools needed.
- No bases to fill with sand or water.
- No bungee connections that can break.
- Bases are weighted to stand up in the wind.
- Safer to use as base legs protrude much less than other brands. Some brands that use bungees often break down within a year.
- The only QuickStart net that adjusts in height from 30" - 52" for a variety of activities and lead-up games; for tennis, badminton, and beginner volleyball (with foam or beach balls).
- Adjustable height nets help beginners learn to hit with arc and spin.
- Detailed instructions make assembly straightforward.
- Maxi-Nets are 18 feet long and come in a durable zipper carry case.
Replacement Nets available. See related products below.
Please see Maxi-Net Features Chart above for further comparison to other nets.
Care Suggestion: This portable net system is well constructed, however it is not designed to be left outdoors for any extended period of time. Exposure to sun and rain will shorten the life expectancy of the unit. Customers are encouraged to disassemble and properly store when not in use.